Services and Activities
Matthew 28:19-20, "Go ye therefore, and
teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have
commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
Mark 16:15, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and
preach the gospel to every creature."
Tri-County Baptist Church is Committed to carrying out "the Great Commission" in many different ways.
Tri-County Baptist Church has many other activities that church members
participate in. For example, members participate in the tent raising for the
Old Fashioned Tent Revival Meeting, the
Christmas Banquet, Christmas Program,
New Years bowling, and much more. A "get together" is given usually after Sunday
evening services for those members moving away, going to out of state Bible College, graduations,
a few birthday and anniversary celebrations, and other events.
- Exciting Sunday School classes for all ages - 3 years old to adults.
- A nursery is provided for all church services - infants to 2 years old.
- Discovery Club - A Christian club that gives children an opportunity for spiritual growth.
- Preachers'Pals - a childrens' choir, available for children ages 3 - 10.
- Teen Sunday School and Youth Group. Activities for teen participation generally take place once per month
and are open for all teens to attend.
- Women's Missionary Fellowship - a time when ladies of the church gather for fellowship,
testimonies, planning church events, and delicious refreshments - meets on the first Tuesday of every month.
- A weekly nursing home ministry reaches out to those who are often forgotten.
- Soulwinning and Visitation, a time to share the gospel with those in our community, takes place
on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- A weekly Bibly Study for senior citizens.
- A monthly church service held at the Milwaukee Rescue Mission.
- A Bible challenge for everyone, to read their King James Bible from cover to cover in a year and to read the
Bible every day of the year.
- Scripture memorization challenge given every church service.
- Of course, we have the exciting annual VBS (Vacation Bible School) for all ages.
- We support 50 missionaries all over the world with many of them stopping by on Sundays and Wednesday
evenings presenting their labors in Christ.
- Every February is our missionary conference held for several days where we fellowship and hear
preaching by many missionaries and renew our pledge to Faith Promise support.
- Every September is our "Blue and White" Sunday, where we honor and make special presentation to our local Fire
Fighters, Law Enforcement Officers and Emergency Medical Technicians.
- We also minister to inmates/corrections with the SET FREE program.
- Throughout the year (see our calendar), we have many Spirit filled evangelists
reviving our hearts, souls and spirits with the urgency of revival in our country.
- Every year, the week before Thanksgiving, instead of the midweek Wednesday night prayer service, we have the annual
Praise Dinner where we have a banquet. After the banquet, each person at each table gives Thanks and Praise to
God for what God has done in their lives.
Jessica Orr's going away September 2, 2007
Jessica, Virginia (Mom), Bill (Dad)
Evangelist Dr. Bobby Brindle August 29, 2007.
(No, we didn't go "Pentecostal.")
The Ives August 22, 2007
Alan and Ellen Ives
The Herolds, August 19, 2007 moving away.
Bill, "little" Hannah, Dianne and Luke (in the front)
The Huberts celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.
Jerry and Pat Hubert